This one admission, by itself, is in my opinion more than enough to justify the FBI’s total dissolution.
Former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Terry Turchie appeared alongside Tucker Carlson of an interview that surely shook up Fox as well as the nation, as he ended up demonstrating just why the FBI should not exist. I’m not surprised as the Constitution neither mandate nor allows for the FBI to be funded or exist, as well as other alphabet agencies.
Turchie’s statement below let the cat out of the bag.
“And I think we can expect more of this, because quite honestly the electorate in some places is putting more and more progressives and self-described socialists in positions. And ironically, years ago, when I first got into the FBI, one of the missions of the FBI in its counterintelligence efforts was to try and keep these people out of government. Why? Because we would end up with massive dysfunction and massive disinformation and massive misinformation, and it seems to me that’s where we’re at today.”
Uhhhhhhh….Fmr FBI Assistant Director just said “When I first got into the FBI one of the missions of the FBI in its counterintelligence efforts was to try to keep” progressives out of government
Uhhhhhhh….Fmr FBI Assistant Director just said "When I first got into the FBI one of the missions of the FBI in its counterintelligence efforts was to try to keep" progressives out of government pic.twitter.com/l1KqQMO914
— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) January 19, 2019
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.