by Pamela Williams
In this investigation, I first want to start with Hillary Clinton’s interview published on Dec 25, 2014 with Vladimir Pozner of Russia. She speaks about the successful reset she has made between Russia and United States. I am having trouble with YouTube today, so I hope you will be able to view this video.
There is quite a bit of talk right now about Russia being able to acquire United States uranium, as Russia has a goal of attaining the largest supply of uranium in the world. Why else would Russia purchase this uranium when it has its own supply?
Lets begin at the beginning with the facts. The above video is from Hillary’s own mouth, and she is plainly sucking up to Russia. Please take the time to watch it. Basically, it speaks about the following:
Quote: Hillary’s much-mocked “Russian reset” established the tone for the Clintons’ coziness with the Kremlin. On March 6, 2009, during a trip to Geneva, she presented Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov a small, red button. Hillary thought it was emblazoned with the Russian word for “reset.” Her team mistranslated and the button actually read “overload.” Nonetheless, Clinton and Lavrov jointly pressed the symbolic button. And a new era in U.S.–Russian relations erupted. While visiting Moscow on March 24, 2010, Hillary explained the Reset’s purpose: “Our goal is to help strengthen Russia.”
Lets look at how the uranium deal began, as it is complex to follow:
- Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining mogul and major Clinton Foundation donor, led a group of investors in an enterprise called Uranium One. On June 8, 2010, Rosatom, the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation, announced plans to purchase a 51.4 percent stake in the Canadian company, whose international assets included some 20 percent of America’s uranium capacity.
- Because this active ingredient in atomic reactors and nuclear weapons is a strategic commodity, this $1.3 billion deal required the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). Secretary of State Clinton was one of nine federal department and agency heads on that secretive panel.
OK…here we get a glimpse of how the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States allowed this to happen. This Committee’s stated purpose is the following: The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced “sifius”) is an inter-agency committee of the United States Government that reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations. Chaired by the United States Secretary of the Treasury, CFIUS includes representatives from 16 U.S. departments and agencies, including the Defense, State and Commerce departments, as well as (most recently) the Department of Homeland Security. CFIUS was established by President Gerald Ford’s Executive Order 11858 in 1975. President Reagan delegated the review process to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States with the Executive Order 12661 in 1988. This was in response to U.S. Congress giving authority to the President to review foreign investments, in the form of Exon-Florio Amendment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_on_Foreign_Investment_in_the_United_States
- Some GOP leaders were against this deal and voiced their concerns in a letter: “Russia’s record of transferring dangerous materials and technologies to rogue regimes, such as those in Iran and Syria, is very troubling,” Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, the ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee at the time, wrote to CFIUS’s then-chairman, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. The top Republicans on the Financial Services, Homeland Security, and Armed Services Committees also signed Ros-Lehtinen’s letter of October 5, 2010. “We believe that this potential takeover of U.S. nuclear resources by a Russian government–owned agency would pose great potential harm to the national security of the United States,” the letter read, “and we urge the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to block the sale.”
- As a CFIUS member, Hillary could have heeded this warning and stopped Vladimir Putin from controlling a fifth of U.S. uranium supplies. However, it was passed by CFIUS.
- How did Russia react? Obviously it reacted as follows: Rosatom CEO Sergei Kiriyenko elated after taking total control of Uranium One, “Few could have imagined in the past that we would own 20 percent of U.S. reserves.” A headline in Pravda boasted on January 22, 2013: “Russian nuclear energy conquers the world.”
- What benefits followed for Hillary’s reset with Russia? The following is reported by www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime. A strong wind lifted Hillary’s efforts to help Boeing seal a major sale to the Kremlin. She visited Moscow on October 13, 2009. She was there, in part, to boost the American jet manufacturer. “We’re delighted that a new Russian airline, Rosavia, is actively considering the acquisition of Boeing aircraft. And this is a shameless pitch for Rosavia,” Clinton said at Moscow’s Boeing Design Center. “The Ex-Im Bank would welcome an application for financing from Rosavia to support its purchase of Boeing aircraft.”
- Three days later, according to the Washington Post, “Boeing formally submitted its bid for the Russian deal.” On June 1, 2010, the Kremlin-owned Rostekhnologii company — mercifully, it’s now called Rostec — had great news for the plane maker: It decided to buy as many as 50 Boeing 737 jets for Russia’s national airline, Aeroflot. Reported price: $3.7 billion.
- That August 17, just ten weeks later, Boeing announced a $900,000 gift to the Clinton Foundation to “help support the reconstruction of Haiti’s public education system” after a massive earthquake pulverized the impoverished nation the previous January. The Clinton Foundation’s website declares total contributions from Boeing to be between $1 million and $5 million.
- Boeing also very generously supported the USA Pavilion at the 2010 World’s Fair in Shanghai, a project that Hillary championed. While visiting China on November 16, 2009, Hillary announced that Boeing “has just agreed to double its contribution to $2 million.”
- This is the biggie here in my opinion: “Clinton did not point out that, to secure the donation, the State Department had set aside ethics guidelines that first prohibited solicitations of Boeing and then later permitted only a $1 million gift from the company,” Rosalind S. Helderman explained in the April 13, 2014, Washington Post. “State Department officials ruled out soliciting Boeing and other large firms with significant business relationships with the government.” These authorities then changed their minds and permitted Boeing’s contribution, although no one can explain how Boeing shattered that $1 million ceiling. Clinton always seemed to get her way. I can see how the life she is living now must be such a disappointment and failure for her. She claimed in the interview in Russia, family came first for her. She now has a chance to prove it.
The chart at www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html helps to explain so much of this story.
Here is another good source: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/5/4-gop-leaders-warn-of-uranium-mine-sale/
Also, I want to quote a Wikipedia source on Uranium One: In 2007 Uranium One acquired a controlling interest in UrAsia Energy, a Canadian firm with headquarters in Vancouver, from Frank Giustra. I would like to insert here Frank Giustra is a man who has been involved with the Clintons for years.
 UrAsia Energy has interests in rich uranium operations in Kazakhstan. UrAsia Energy’s acquisition of its Kazakhstan uranium interests from Kazatomprom followed a trip to Almaty in 2005 by Giustra and former U.S. President Bill Clinton where they met with Nursultan Nazarbayev, the leader of Kazakhstan.
Substantial contributions to the Clinton Foundation by Giustra followed. The Podesta Group then lobbied on behalf of Uranium One. The Podesta Group is run by Tony Podesta, the brother of John Podesta who was Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager. NOTE: The Podesta Brothers are involved here.
In June 2009, the Russian uranium mining company ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (ARMZ), a part of Rosatom, acquired 16.6% of shares in Uranium One in exchange for a 50% interest in the Karatau uranium mining project, a joint venture with Kazatomprom. In June 2010, Uranium One acquired 50% and 49% respective interests in southern Kazakhstan-based Akbastau and Zarechnoye uranium mines from ARMZ.
In exchange, ARMZ increased its stake in Uranium One to 51%. The acquisition resulted in a 60% annual production increase at Uranium One, from approximately 10 million to 16 million lb. The deal was subject to anti-trust and other conditions and was not finalized until the companies received Kazakh regulatory approvals, approval under Canadian investment law, clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments, and approvals from both the Toronto and Johannesburg stock exchanges. The deal was finalized by the end of 2010. Uranium One paid its minority shareholders a significant dividend of 1.06 United States Dollars at the end of 2010.
We must note again Hillary Clinton sat on the US Committee on Foreign Investments, and many questioned how this passed so quickly: Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA), in a June 30, 2015 letter pointed out the for a matter of such importance, nearly 25 percent of the country’s uranium deposits, and how the transaction was approved so quickly.
The full letter can be read here: www.scribd.com/document/270203826/Senator-Demands-Lynch-Look-Into-Clinton-Ties-to-Shady-Uranium-Deal
“On April 23, The New York Times reported on details regarding the Clinton Foundation’s ties to a number of investors involved in a business transaction that resulted in the acquisition of Uranium One, owner of U.S. based uranium assets, by Atomredmetzoloto (ARMZ), a subsidiary of Rosatom, a Russian government owned company. The transaction raised a number of national security concerns because it effectively ceded 20% of U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian government.
- Due to that foreign involvement, a review of the transaction was conducted by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), whose membership includes the Secretary of State and of which Treasury is the chair. In addition, during critical stages of the acquisition approval, interested parties made large donations some in the millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation while Ms. Hillary Clinton held the position of Secretary of State. When millions of dollars flow to decision makers who have substantial discretion to provide support for or against approval of controversial transactions, public confidence in the integrity of the process requires a commitment to transparency and responsiveness to oversight inquiries.
Clinton Foundation Accepts Multiple Donations from Interested Parties in Deal
In light of the gravity of the decision to allow a Russian takeover of almost a quarter of U.S. uranium assets, it is in the public interest to determine the facts and circumstances of the transaction, including any potential donations that could have influenced the CFIUS review process. The purpose of CFIUS is to ensure that national security is not undermined by transactions that result in control of a U.S. business by a foreign person.
1 Wilson Andrews, “Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover,”
THE NEW YORK TIMES (April 22, 2015); Jo Becker and Mike McIntire, “Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,”
THE NEW YORK TIMES (April 23, 2015). See also, Uranium One to Nuclear Regulatory Commission, January 29, 2013. Accessible at pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1304/ML13043A505.pdf
I want to point out I had no knowledge of the following story, but when I read it in the National Review I was shocked and knew it had to be discussed here now: Hillary Clinton became interested in Skolkovo, an “innovation city” near Moscow, which enjoyed some $5 billion in Russian-government seed money.
She discussed Skolkovo with Russia’s then-president, Dimitry Medvedev. “At a long meeting I had with Medvedev outside Moscow in October 2009, he raised his plan to build a high-tech corridor in Russia modeled after our own Silicon Valley,” Hillary said. “When I suggested that he visit the original in California, he turned to his staff and told them to follow up.” Oh, Hillary, how proud you must have been!
The month before Medved’s June 2010 visit to Silicon Valley, the State Department arranged for 22 leading U.S. venture capitalists to tour Skolkovo. Under Hillary, State encouraged American companies to participate in the Skolkovo project. Cisco, Google, and Intel are among those that got involved. This is extremely interesting. If Trump had did something like this, well, can you imagine?
The Skolkovo project paid off well for the Clintons: 28 “Key Partners” in the U.S., Europe, and Russia. Among these major supporting organizations, three-fifths had donated or pledged funds to the Clinton Foundation or paid speaking fees to Bill Clinton. According to From Russia with Money, an August 2016 study by the Government Accountability Institute, these 17 “Key Partner” entities donated between $6.5 million and $23.5 million to the Clinton Foundation.
The below will shock your socks off, or it did mine:
In 2014, the FBI wrote companies that operated in Skolkovo or backed the Skolkovo Foundation. “The foundation may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application,” warned Boston-based FBI agent Lucia Ziobro. “The FBI believes the true motives of the Russian partners, who are often funded by their government, is to gain access to classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.” The U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Program at Fort Leavenworth concluded in 2013: “Skolkovo is arguably an overt alternative to clandestine industrial espionage.”
Published on Apr 27, 2017
A Russian funded, Moscow-based technology organization has been discovered to have given tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation during then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s tenure, according to a bombshell new report.
Free Beacon reports:
As President Obama’s top diplomat, Clinton oversaw and facilitated the State Department’s failed five-year project to “reset” U.S.-Russia relations, which spurred the creation of Skolkovo, a research facility known as Russia’s version of Silicon Valley.
Yet 17 of the 28 American, European, and Russian companies that participated in the Skolkovo initiative were Clinton Foundation donors or sponsored speeches for former President Bill Clinton.
The amount of money given to the foundation from “key” Skolkovo partners ranges from $6.5 to $23.5 million, according to Clinton Foundation data. The foundation only discloses donations in ranges, making it difficult to track the exact amount.
John Chambers, the head of Cisco and member of the Skolkovo Foundation, for example, donated between $1 million to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to the report. Intel Corporation–formerly headed by Craig Barrett, who served on the board of the Skolkovo Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative–has given between $250,000 and $500,000 to the Clinton foundation.
The FBI and U.S. Army determined that Skolkovo had transformed into a “dangerous pathway” for Russian technological espionage and boosted the military’s technological capabilities.
Many Skolkovo research projects used “dual-use” technologies, meaning the operations have both civilian and military uses, the report said.Among Skolkovo’s technological innovations were Russian hypersonic cruise missile engines, radar surveillance equipment, and vehicles built to deliver airborne Russian troops, Schweizer wrote in the Wall Street Journal. There is great irony in the fact that the Clinton’s collected millions from a Russian technology firm that could throw an election into chaos, yet blame President Trump for doing exactly what they did.
In conclusion, I hope I have provided enough evidence to vindicate President Trump in his speaking of the Clinton deal with Russia regarding the acquisition of United States uranium. It is a long and complex story; nevertheless, it is a factual story with many curves and turns. Not only that we see that Hillary Clinton strived for forge a relationship with Russia to benefit herself and her Foundation. We also now have the Skolkovo Project as a further outreach showing she benefited from this, also, even alerting the FBI to the dangers involved.
I have grown tired of reading accounts from outlets like Media Matters and David Brock, who are constantly on attack against President Trump and alt-media outlets trying to report the truth about this deal that benefited Hillary Clinton and John Podesta. It pushed me to investigate this “old” subject, as it is coming to life again. However, through this report, I have tried extremely hard to present factual data from trusted sources. I hope I have done that.
26 thoughts on “Investigation: How Russia Acquired US Uranium – Endangering The National Security Of The United States. PLUS THE SKOLKOVO PROJECT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT! President Trump Vindicated!”
I SEE PRISON IN HILLARY’S FUTURE & IT WON’T BE PRIVATE. BILLY WILL BE THERE TOO.
Wouldn’t that nice…hope you are right!
If Sessions does NOT start indicting these scum, starting with da small fry and workin up, he and Trump are Controlled Opposition. Even if the Worst that Trump is accused of doin is True, it pales to what Obama and Clinton have done!
I wanted to show just that in this investigation, and I wanted to have the facts on record to back it up. I feel this could be used as evidence in a court of law.
The craziest thing is that is is highly documented that Clinton broke the law in handling classified documents and should do at least 10 years in prison for that. Also there is enough information that the entire Clinton gang should be indicted under RICO for the operation of the Clinton Crime Foundation. As for obstructing Justice the Seth Murder investigation should suffice!
Also it is crinimal that the Podesta emails have NOT been pursued and no Reporter has asked Podesta about his Spirit Cookin and what the 50 some emails with ALL the code words mean. It sure appears to be highly disgusting and points to the Elites ALL bein Pedophiles and Devil Worshipers and perhaps human child sacrificers.
You are right on all your points, Mac. When we stop to go over all of that, it makes me realize we must be living in hell.
CIA don’t do jail
Where is the 9/11 investigation?
There is NONE. That’s why Mueller’s definitely a Globalist Now scum bag. Too many unanswered questions why it was allowed to happen!
Hillary should take into account what the Italians did to Mussolini when they deposed him.
You are right…she should.
But Hitler skated out to South America. The fix is in.
It would be worrying if Russia was not a peaceful nation with no desire to rule the world and America wasn’t an insane mad dog spastically running down the middle of the street foaming at the mouth right at Gary Cooper at high noon.
Wow, very descriptive.
The Bear isn’t that peaceful, but a much less threat than the Chi-Coms are to us. We should be working with da Ruskies. The USA is just a tool of the Globalist to create World Wide KAOS so THEY, the International Global Elites can establish their NWO!
why is that creature still running around free?
Daughter of Satan? Whore of Babylon?
lol just evil.
Bennie-the-RAT said to leave her alone thats WHY!
AWWW CUMMON said PRESIDENT TRUMP , but bennie says NO.
We supposed to have a DOJ. Right? Why would it be necessary for the President to ask for this investigation? And why would any have to ask about any investigation such as the a) murders of the DNC connected people over the last year?, b) all of the corruption done by the Clintons, c) all the corruption by Obama, d) pedogate, e) congressmen and senator corruption, f) DNC corruption, and the list would go on to keep the DOJ extremely busy instead of wasting tax dollars on the past 8 months worth of these witch hunts against our President.
Boy, you just said it all!
oh well done ,excellent article .Thank you.
You are so welcome.
To have the BLM steal Uranium rich land, the Hammond’s and Bundy’s went to jail and Finicum was killed.
Will someone please remove the Clinton’s Get out of Jail Free card.
I know. I think about them all the time and Finicum is a true American hero….they all are. In a way, I think that is when the civil war began.
When will somebody have the balls to indict these crooks ???