Tough Winter Ahead? Following the crypto market crash, doomsday predictions have begun floating around. Analysts see a plunge similar to the crypto crash of 2018, when most coins fell by about 90%.
Far bleaker predictions point toward a situation similar to the 1929 stock market crash, which led to a collapse in stock prices and was among the chief reasons for the Great Depression that followed. The largest sell-off in the U.S. stock market history occurred on Oct. 24, 1929 – a day known as “Black Thursday.”
Bitcoin could plunge below the $30,000 level in 2022, as the crypto bubble bursts, the Markets Insider reported, citing Paul Jackson, Invesco’s global head of asset allocation. The analyst assigned a 30% probability of the apex currency breaching the level.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening