Iran Coronavirus Update
More than 66,900 people have died of the novel #coronavirus in 342 cities checkered across all of #Iran's 31 provinces, according to the Iranian opposition PMOI/MEK.
Full Reportt.co/rPyFkZGa6X pic.twitter.com/zNtgecdRLd
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) July 7, 2020
Iran, July 7, 2020—Over 66,900 people have died of the novel coronavirus in 342 cities checkered across all of Iran’s 31 provinces, according to reports tallied by the Iranian opposition People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) as of Tuesday afternoon local time, July 7. The official death count declared by the regime stands at 11,931, around a sixth of the actual figure.
The death toll in various provinces include: 16,900 in Tehran, 5,110 in Khuzestan, 4,780 in Razavi Khorasan, 2,995 in Mazandaran, 2,130 in Sistan & Baluchistan, 1,905 in West Azerbaijan, 1,680 in Golestan, 1,405 in Fars, 710 Hormozgan, and 345 in Kohgiluyeh & Boyer Ahmed. This is in addition to reports obtained from other provinces.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB