Ahmad Hamzeh made the declaration Tuesday during a speech to parliament in Tehran, although it’s unclear whether it has any backing from Iran’s top leaders, Reuters reported, citing the ISNA news agency.
“On behalf of the people of Kerman province, we will pay a $3 million reward in cash to whoever kills Trump,” Hamzeh was quoted as saying.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.