Since the pandemic began over 18 months ago, health experts have repeatedly said that we will achieve herd immunity when about 70% of the population is immune to SARS-CoV-2, either through vaccination or natural immunity by having Covid-19.
Unfortunately after ten months of mass vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 and nearly 7 billion doses administered worldwide, the unprecedented campaign to get everyone vaccinated has not eradicated the deadly virus. The situation is even worse in Ireland, the most vaccinated nation in the European Union.
Now according to a report from the Irish Times, the number of patients in Irish hospitals with the disease reaches the highest level in seven months, despite over 91% of the population over-12 being vaccinated, the highest vaccination rate in the EU. The Irish Times stated that the number of Covid-positive patients in hospitals now stands at 513, figures not seen since March. The Times added that 101 of the 513 are in ICU this week – an increase from the 74 seen last week.
(Bloomberg) — Eighty percent of Colorado residents have received at least one Covid-19 vaccination, Governor Jared Polis announced Monday, while warning surging infections among the unvaccinated are bringing the state closer to rationing hospital care “in the next few days.” “It’s the 20% who haven’t been vaccinated that are filling up our hospital wards,” Polis said at a news briefing in Denver…
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline