by Chris Kimble
Crude Oil double topped in late 2018, then it fell nearly 50% in 90-days, taking stocks along with it. Could Crude be “Double Topping” again? Let’s investigate what the chart is showing us.
Crude oil created a weekly Doji Star topping pattern at (1) in the summer of 2018. A few months later it then created a bearish reversal pattern at the same level as the Doji Star pattern, forming a double top.
Right after the double top, Crude experienced massive selling pressure driving the price down nearly 50% in 90-days. What did stocks do during this large Crude decline? The S&P fell nearly 20% in 90-days.
Crude looks to have created another Doji star topping pattern at (2) this past April. The rally over the past few months has Crude testing the “Doji Star” level, as well as, it’s 61% Fibonacci retracement level at (3).
Could it be creating a bearish reversal pattern?
If Crude is double topping, will it experience another 50% decline similar to 2018? If there is another large price drop, will it impact stocks again?
We will be keeping members keenly aware of what Crude does the next few weeks and what strategies should be implemented should further weakness or a breakout in Crude take place.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami