Over the past several months, growth stocks have begun to fall behind value stocks. And this theme can easily be seen in the growth-oriented Nasdaq Composite.
Technology stocks have been a market leader for much of the past two decades. But this trend/theme appears to be coming to an inflection point.
And this backdrop brings us to today’s chart, which highlights the S&P 500 Index versus the Nasdaq Composite via performance ratio. And with tech being a long-term leader, you can see that the broad S&P 500 index has been lagging the Nasdaq over the past several years – see downward trend marked by (1).
BUT, as we mentioned above, tech stocks have been lagging over the past several months. And we can see how the broad S&P 500 Index has been out-performing the tech-dominated Nasdaq Composite of late. In fact, it appears to have formed an inverse head and shoulders pattern while rallying up to the trend resistance line at (1).
Looks like a big test for tech is coming up… if resistance holds, it’s great for tech. If not, rut ruh! Stay tuned!!
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia