Is the latest ramp higher and Large-cap tech stocks have been the clear market leader, out-performing the broad market for months.
In today’s chart, we look at the Nasdaq 100 to S&P 500 performance ratio in an effort to answer the question: Is the ramp higher in tech stocks and severe out-performance sustainable?
While we may not be able to answer that question today, the ratio IS at an inflection point. And following today’s ratio chart should help us answer that question.
As a reminder, the ratio rises when the Nasdaq 100 is out-performing the S&P 500. Note also that it is a longer-term “monthly” price chart.
Important Breakout / Topping Price Test Is In Play!
As you can see, it’s been out-performing by a wide margin. Note the 20-year up-trend channel (green shaded) marked by each (1).
The ratio is now testing the top of the channel as well as the 2000 highs at (2). This breakout test comes as momentum is at the highest level in 20-years. Time for a pause? Stay tuned!
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…