People should not lose sight of the sheer magnitude of the market cap expansions out of thin air. t.co/PxQIJueM2x
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) July 20, 2020
— Steve Miller (@askslim) July 20, 2020
Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google combined are now bigger than JAPAN'S ENTIRE STOCK MARKET. In other words, these 4 alone would be enough to create the world's third biggest stock market (behind the U.S. and China).
— David Ingles (@DavidInglesTV) July 20, 2020
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills