by Chris Vermeulen of The Technical Traders
Chris joins Dave Russell on GoldCoreTV with his charts to help us interpret the recent moves in silver and gold. In this video, we take a look at the silver price, the gold price, bitcoin and the S&P500.
We take a look at what’s needed to continue the momentum of the #silvershortsqueeze, the movement spearheaded by Wall Street Silver & #WallStreetSilver. We look at the significance of the 50-day moving average and the 200-day moving average and the interaction between these two that give us either a golden cross or the death cross. These are particularly important long-term trend indicators in technical analysis.
Chris also gives us his opinion on bitcoin, where he believes the bitcoin bull market could still have some legs but traders need to be able to stomach 15% to 20% pullbacks, as volatility remains high.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably