by Chris Black
If you’re white, yes, there is systemic racism in America.
Just think about affirmative action (institutionalized anti-white racism), and the myriad of jobs whites are not allowed to get, especially in big tech/big corporations.
— Danie Barnard (@DaanBarnard) October 7, 2021
The idea of white people protesting for their rights is a shocking and heavily stigmatized concept in America.
But as institutions once assumed to be free of politicization, such as courts and police, begin to show black criminals rank favoritism at the expense of public safety, some will seek to change this.
Protest In Fargo ND Over Murder Of White Child By African Immigrant. Media Ignores t.co/QROxrQcSgT
— Sean Gerard (@GrardSean) June 17, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting