I can see myself on this chart. I’ve gone the better part of the past 2 years without using any of my credit cards as my fixed business income has always kept me flush with cash. In the past 3 months though that money has burned up quicker and quicker and I keep resorting to charging it onto my capital one and without even realizing it have quickly ran up $5000 or more trying to keep ontop of everything. Fuel has been the biggest crusher @ 5.55 a gallon my truck fill ups each week are running $150+ and no end in sight to price increases
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms