by Chris Black
Defense Minister Benny Gantz approved on Monday the confiscation of 23 tons of chocolate bars intended to serve as an alternative method of funding for #Hamas in #Gaza.t.co/e0BlTJjVpG
— The Jerusalem Post (@Jerusalem_Post) August 16, 2021
Israel has been accused of “acting like a cartoon villain” after it confiscated a shipment of chocolate bars headed for Gaza – alleging that these were part of a network financing Hamas operations.
“We will continue to hunt down networks that fund terror, no matter what method they choose.”
It’s a known fact among Mossad operatives that if you shut down the chocolate, you shut down the terror.
Since you can't have ice cream, you're taking away their chocolate, what level of pettiness is this?
— BTD (@buythursday) August 16, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis