As Israel continues to register a high number of daily cases, the Health Ministry opens up third vaccine shot for immunocompromised patients.
A new shipment of Pfizer vaccines will be delivered on August 1 instead of September, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett announced Sunday.
All the current supply of vaccines Israel possesses is due to expire on July 31. As a result, individuals under 18 were not supposed to be able to receive a first shot until new vaccines arrived, being that three weeks must elapse between the first and second shots.
Israel currently has some 200,000 doses of Moderna, which are only authorized for adults.
However, thanks to the new deal, the vaccination campaign will continue.
“We have been working on the issue of vaccines for several weeks,” Bennett said. “This morning, I am pleased to announce that after a series of discussions with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, we closed a deal last night to move up the next vaccination delivery to August 1.”
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Fact-Check articles are created by the left to censor negative news about Democrats.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Livin’ In Biden’s Paradise! Percentage Of NYSE Stocks Closing Above 200 Day Moving Average Collapses To 13.48% (Bollinger Band, Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, Ichimoku)
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”