It has finally happened: A White House reporter tests positive for #coronavirus
They attended WH briefings on Monday and Wednesday pic.twitter.com/Zj7fdVQQ2O
— Steven Nelson (@stevennelson10) July 9, 2020
They attended WH briefings on Monday and Wednesday
Two people associated with a @VP event at @RajantCorp in Malvern, #Pennsylvania tested positive for #COVID19, according to a campaign spokeswoman.
"They were asked to leave the premises," reports print pooler @DavidRWenner.
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) July 9, 2020
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis