It is not a question of whether anyone tighten monetary policy over the coming six months, it is question of which central banks that will tighten.
Norges Bank and Fed are two likely options? Maybe China as well?
Weekly -> t.co/3L35jdP536 pic.twitter.com/peVsLyE8Dv
— AndreasStenoLarsen (@AndreasSteno) April 5, 2021
Equity call buying continues to decline. We think much of this is due to "disarming" weaponized gamma as discussed on @TheMarketHuddle a few weeks ago t.co/2xH9iRgRrM pic.twitter.com/fQUji17MLj
— spotgamma (@spotgamma) April 4, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
See also Pathetic: Biden Nominee for FAA Chief goes 0-for-7 on Aviation Policy Quiz by Senator Ted Budd.