by Jim Quinn
Matteo Salvini: "I want to know who’s financing it—where is this money coming from? Who is going to lead the prayer? I want names—I will not give even half a square meter of space [until these rules are respected]." pic.twitter.com/uxstKtiHsk
— Alana Mastrangelo (@ARmastrangelo) August 13, 2018
Italian Interior Minister warns EU: The Rights of Italians come first!
By Express 13 August 2018
Italy’s deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini took a dig at the European Union, warning the bloc the country’s coalition government would put the “rights of Italians” before EU demands.
Eurosceptic leader Matteo Salvini insisted Italy’s coalition Government would put the needs of Italians before the commitments made to the European Union.
The Lega leader told Il Sole 24 Ore he would make sure to deliver on the pledges of his manifesto “whether the European Union likes it or not”.
Mr Salvini said: “We will also commit economically to kickstart in that sector the same revolution we started on immigration policy. I remember what we promised to do, whether the European Union like it or not.
“We’ll do anything to respect the European obligations with the new budget but the rights of Italians come first. Right to work, to pension, to health.”
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…