It’s about to get aggressive for gold, in terms of immediate and exciting upside. There’s little to no resistance above. The word that keeps coming to mind, is: truculent. We remain confident buyers of Gold. $GLD $GDX pic.twitter.com/3tGRWpNp7M
— Carter Braxton Worth (@CarterBWorth) June 24, 2020
Gold breaking out pic.twitter.com/wIn4Y95gr7
— David Ingles (@DavidInglesTV) June 24, 2020
Gold’s next breakout level sits at $1,900 per ounce. If it’s breached, record highs are in store in the second half of 2020, technical analyst Paul Ciana wrote.
This time, gold will break out – possibly by the end of 2020 and rise to a number that most investors can’t begin to imagine. The price will be a function of how long it takes for higher rates of inflation to kick in from the stagflation environment similar to what took place in the late 1970’s.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]