by Chris Black
There’s a whole industry (modern journalism and the deplatforming activists) built around the concept of protecting the general public from even hearing alternative political ideas.
They act like ideas (any ideas including ours) are viruses, and that even simple exposure to them will infect the public. It’s worth noting I’ve met few people in this thing of ours who don’t agree that exposing yourself to a variety of political ideas is healthy and part of human growth.
We actually respect adults enough to understand they are able to examine and study ideas – even ones we disagree with – and come to their own conclusions.
The system and its toadies don’t. To them, the existence of certain ideas is an existential threat.
People exist to be fed and to follow the system narrative.
So you have to ask yourself – why is thinking a threat to the system?
And if most people don’t like the current system – and they don’t – then maybe they should look at the collection of ideas (our thing) that the system considers most threatening to its existence.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.