by Chris Black
There’s a whole industry (modern journalism and the deplatforming activists) built around the concept of protecting the general public from even hearing alternative political ideas.
They act like ideas (any ideas including ours) are viruses, and that even simple exposure to them will infect the public. It’s worth noting I’ve met few people in this thing of ours who don’t agree that exposing yourself to a variety of political ideas is healthy and part of human growth.
We actually respect adults enough to understand they are able to examine and study ideas – even ones we disagree with – and come to their own conclusions.
The system and its toadies don’t. To them, the existence of certain ideas is an existential threat.
People exist to be fed and to follow the system narrative.
So you have to ask yourself – why is thinking a threat to the system?
And if most people don’t like the current system – and they don’t – then maybe they should look at the collection of ideas (our thing) that the system considers most threatening to its existence.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas