MI Rep Daire Rendon (R): “I Am in Receipt of Evidence Reflecting Systemic Election Fraud in MI that Occurred in the November 2020 Election”
Eclusive report by 100 Percent Fed Up- Unlike most of her fellow Republican and Democrat lawmakers in the Michigan legislature, MI Rep. Daire Rendon (R-Lake City) has chosen not to cherry-pick evidence of voter fraud in Michigan but instead, to look at all of the evidence presented to the lawmakers in an objective and open-minded manner. Rendon also refuses to ignore the will of Michigan citizens she represents, who are calling for a full and conclusive investigation into the November 2020 election.
Yesterday, in a phone conversation, Rep. Rendon told 100 Percent Fed Up that she’s very disappointed in the MI Senate Oversight Committee’s report on the November 2020 election in Michigan.
Last week, the MI Senate Oversight Committee Chair Ed McBroom and MI Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, who have both admitted they would consider a forensic audit if Arizona finds meaningful evidence of voter fraud in their forensic audit, released a report stating that they could find no evidence of “widespread or systemic fraud” in Michigan’s November election.
Why would these two MI Republican Senators say they’d consider a forensic audit if they already claim they’ve found no evidence of widespread or systemic voter fraud in the election? Why would Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey say he’s been talking to the Arizona officials and would consider a forensic audit after telling the media last week, “I believe what we’ve done in our oversight process is equal to, or more robust than what they’ve been doing.”?
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas