Bill Maher Tells Lin-Manuel Miranda To ‘Stop Apologizing’ To Critics For Lack Of Representation In New Film.
Bill Maher had some harsh words for the critics of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s new film during his talk show Friday, according to Deadline.
Miranda’s new film, “In the Heights“, has received criticism for not including enough darkly-colored Afro-Latino characters.
In response, Miranda apologized on social media.
“I hear that without sufficient dark-skinned Afro-Latino representation, the work feels extractive of the community we wanted so much to represent with pride and joy. In trying to paint a mosaic of this community, we fell short. I’m truly sorry,” wrote Miranda.
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) June 14, 2021
Related: The tide is turning against the woke-liberal Blob that misrules us.
h/t Ed Driscoll
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis