Despite the Lies.
Despite the warnings.
Despite the disastrous side effects.
Despite the questions.
This is it: dictatorship.
President Macron says only the immune can go to French bars and restaurants, makes Covid jabs compulsory for care workers and warns the country’s fourth wave has ALREADY begun in dramatic national address
- President Macron introduced new coronavirus measures on Monday night
- Covid-19 vaccinations will be mandatory for those working with the vulnerable
- Care workers have until September 15 to get vaccinated after then ‘checks will be made and sanctions applied’ Macron said in a televised address on Monday
- Vaccine passports will also be required from August 1 for anyone wanting to go out to eat or drink at a bar, café or restaurant, or travel on planes
- Passengers on long-distance bus or train rides will also require a pass
- Just three days ago, France reopened its nightclubs as restrictions began to ease
- It comes as the delta variant has started driving infection rates up across Europe
- Macron is set to announce a new law requiring health workers to get vaccinated
Macron delivered a 27-minute speech to the nation on television. Macron announced a full-blown authoritarian measure that takes France off the tourist list. He has made vaccinations MANDATORY for caregivers, store clerks, waitresses, and all other workers “in contact with the public” with no exceptions for health or religion. On top of that, he has made it also MANDATORY to have his Gates-inspired health pass to enter all restaurants, cafes, theaters, and cinemas. In other words, without a vaccination, you are not even allowed to go to the store and buy anything.
As if this was not bad enough, Macron also announced a pension reform after the epidemic. This is the real reason for all of this. SOCIALISM is dying and what they are really afraid of is an uprising where like in ancient Rome, the mob storms the palaces and beheads the emperor. Their solution – TOTALITARIANISM and there will be a subtle move to eliminate democratic elections in 2022.