IT’S GOOD TO BE THE NOMENKLATURA: Two prominent Democratic lawmakers violated a federal conflicts-of-interest law. Again.
Sen. John Hickenlooper of Colorado and Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland are in violation of the 2012 Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act’s disclosure provisions, according to an Insider review of financial filings the lawmakers made with Congress.
Hickenlooper, who ran for president in 2020, failed to disclose purchases of varying classes of stock from by his wife. They include shares of Liberty Media Corporation, Qurate Retail, and Liberty Broadband Corporation in 2021 and early 2022. The stocks were valued between $516,006 and $1.2 million.
Hickenlooper was also late in reporting that his wife sold between $130,004 and $300,000 worth of stock in Liberty Media Corporation and Liberty Broadband Corporation from March 2022.
Lawmakers are only required to report the value of such financial trades in broad ranges.
h/t Stephen Green
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…