According to reports on Wednesday, Jack Dorsey, the former CEO and Co-Founder of Twitter, is stepping down from the social media giant’s Board effective immediately.
The move by Dorsey was shared last fall when he stepped down as the company’s CEO. But, amid pressure recently, by supporting Elon Musk in his bid to buy the company and his call for free speech, Dorsey is stepping aside immediately.
Dorsey came under fire earlier this month for agreeing with Musk’s opinion that banning former President Donald Trump from the social media platform was a poor decision.
Banning Trump from Twitter “was a morally bad decision, to be clear, and foolish in the extreme,” Musk said at a Financial Times conference on Tuesday. Musk was quick to state that former CEO and founder of Twitter Jack Dorsey agreed.
“I do agree,” Dorsey wrote. “There are exceptions (CSE, illegal behavior, spam or network manipulation, etc), but generally permanent bans are a failure of ours and don’t work.”
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug