When O’keefe releases the hundreds of hours of CNN off-air recordings, we will see who the real liars, racists, xenophobics, islamophobics are.
O’Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity’s radio show where he revealed that a major network has been “stung”.
O’Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.
Hannity: How long have you been working on this?
O’Keefe: We’ve had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we’ve had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we’re going to be releasing it “Wikileaks Style” this week.
Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?
O’Keefe: It’s one that Trump has really been talking about, you can probably use your imagination.
Hannity: So, it’s CNN…
Looks like CNN is going to have a bad day tomorrow. t.co/ICDCqHg5Cl
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) February 22, 2017
Conservative provocateur James O’Keefe III said on Tuesday that he will soon release “hundreds of hours” of unaired footage secreted out of a major news organization.
The footage could come as early as Thursday, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity during a radio interview. The footage was provided to him, O’Keefe said, by people inside the network.A Huffington Post reporter, who was also on the radio program, asked if O’Keefe had acquired the footage from camera or set crew members who would have access to it, but he declined to say. Networks record off-air interactions between hosts, reporters and guests, and a crew member sympathetic to O’Keefe’s cause could potentially access a lot of material.After the radio interview was recorded, HuffPost asked if O’Keefe would be releasing footage from multiple newsrooms or just one. “One corporation, multiple newsrooms,” he said.
O’Keefe said he’d be releasing the footage “WikiLeaks-style.” In fact, WikiLeaks has several distinct styles. At times, the organization has worked with major media outlets to break stories. In other instances, it has dumped everything it had on the internet at once. In the case of the John Podesta emails, WikiLeaks released new batches day by day.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]