Wall St. For Main St., Released on 4/17/21
12-14 months ago we were told by food “experts” and deflationistas that food prices would only be up temporarily for a few months and would return to normal levels.
Prices Rising Faster Than Expected www.ntd.com/prices-rising-fas…
Get ready for higher grocery bills for the rest of the year www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna…
However, commodities prices rallying a lot since mid 2020 say otherwise.
Governments and central banks have also flooded the global economy with many trillions in new currency and credit units since February 2020 and a lot of that capital has been horrendously misallocated into maintaining or growing the sizes of government, bailouts or asset price inflation with the Cantillon Effect instead of being invested to satisfy consumer demand for food and helping to lower food prices with new supply.
Jason Burack is an investor, entrepreneur, financial historian, Austrian School economist, and contrarian. Jason co-founded the startup financial education company Wall St for Main St, LLC, to try to help the people of Main Street by teaching them the knowledge, skills, research methods, and investing expertise of Wall Street. You can also find Jason’s work at his blog website at www.jasonburack.com.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW