Reinvent Money, Released on 5/12/22
Paul Buitink talks to Jeff Snider of Alhambra Investments. Jeff explains how Russia, despite the sanctions, is still using the eurodollar system to transact internationally, for example by using off-shore banks across the world and middle-men in China and India. Not being part of Swift is difficult but doesn’t stop them from using the eurodollar system. Jeff comments on the ruble exchange rate and how the threat of stopping gas or payments provide for mutually assured destruction between Russia and Europe. Jeff and Paul talk about freezing reserves and if gold can be a solution and also about Zoltan Pozsar’s Bretton Woods 3.
Jeff Snider is head of global investment research for Alhambra Investment Partners, a registered investment advisory based in Palmetto Bay, Florida. As Head of Global Investment Research for Alhambra Investment Partners, Jeff spearheads the investment research efforts while providing close contact to Alhambra’s client base. Jeff is published nationally at RealClearMarkets, ZeroHedge, Minyanville and Yahoo!Finance. Jeff holds a FINRA Series 65 Investment Advisor License.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT