Danielle DiMartino Booth on GoldCore TV
Jerome Powell – The Hawk is back, according to our guest on GoldCore TV, Ex Federal Reserve Advisor Danielle DiMartino Booth in this explosive interview.
As Danielle sees it the new Jay Powell is the old Jay Powell. The Chair of the Federal Reserve has pivoted back to his hawkish stance. The “retiring” of the phrase “transitory inflation” signals Jerome Powell intends to tackle inflation head-on and speed up their plans to taper their bond purchase and bring forward interest rate hikes.
US Inflation is rising fast, as it is across most of the globe and central banks are caught between a rock and a hard place. Raise rates to stave off inflation and let the stock markets suffer the consequences or placate the markets with a continued flow of easy money through quantitative easing and low interest rates that would further fuel inflation, leaving the middle and lower income earners to suffer most.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49