House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., was involved in a car accident Tuesday morning on his way to Washington but was not injured, a Nadler spokesman said — in turn delaying a highly anticipated hearing with Attorney General Bill Barr.
The accident, which involved Nadler’s car and another vehicle, took place while the congressman was on his way to the hearing, Nadler’s spokesperson said.
Nadler was not driving at the time, the spokesperson noted.
While he was not hurt, the accident will delay the start of the planned hearing that Nadler is set to preside over. It was originally scheduled for 10 a.m. ET, but is expected to be delayed by about 45 minutes.
Fox News is told Barr is “ready to go on offense” once the hearing actually begins.
According to prepared remarks obtained by Fox News on Monday night, Barr plans to use his first-ever appearance before the House Judiciary Committee to condemn the “grave abuses” in the “bogus Russiagate scandal,” while also defending law enforcement officers in no uncertain terms amid unrest in American cities.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB