So Jim Jordan went after Fauci (who unfortunately was not there) in a hearing, demanding that Fauci’s next appearance in Congress not be hidden from public view (as is currently planned), and that the “redacted” sections of the Fauci Emails be immediately un-redacted.
He got very, very specific, reading the critical bits and pieces from the Emails.
“Some of the features of this virus look engineered.”
“Now we don’t know what happened on that phone call, because every single email regarding that phone call … has been redacted.”
He did an excellent job. It was uncannily similar to what Chris did when the emails first came out.
Here’s the video of Jordan, 5:36, speaking for a big chunk of America:
Perhaps Congressman Jordan is running for something? This is perfect campaign material. Everyone wants to know WTF happened. “So who exactly stole 18 months out of my life? Fauci!!!”
I expect more of Jordan’s collegues to jump on the bandwagon. The ones that haven’t already been co-opted by the Oligarchy, of course. (You’ll be able to tell which ones come pre-owned by their conspicuous absence from this whole issue. I’m looking at you, Lindsey ‘Eternal War’ Graham. One among many. I should make a list.)
The next major waypoint: when someone on “the left” starts asking these same questions.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis