Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan has responded to the latest indictment from the investigation into the Russian collusion hoax and he placed the blame at the feet of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
He appeared on the Fox News show “The Faulkner Focus,” with host Harris Faulkner and said it was the Clinton campaign that was getting cozy with Russia.
“I think it’s important to understand this indictment and the one that happened a few weeks back with Mr. Sussmann, both of these are not about these individuals lying to John Durham and his investigative team,” he said. “They are about the original lies they told in 2016 and 2017 to the FBI that started this charade that was the Trump/Russia investigation. So, Durham is going to the source when it all began.”
FULL STORY HERE
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline