House Republicans are gathering for a more coordinated crusade against Big Tech companies and their legal protections, putting out a specific game plan of legislative points to target.
Spearheading the efforts on the House Committee on the Judiciary for the Republicans is ranking member Jim Jordan of Ohio.
The Judiciary GOP posted their agenda roadmap earlier today.
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) July 7, 2021
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe