As the country continues to climb back from more than a year of an economic downward spiral during the COVID-19 pandemic, cities in states with Republican-led governors that imposed fewer restrictions are experiencing a faster and more robust comeback.
A study by WalletHub ranked the top 180 cities in the country to determine where economic recovery is occurring.
The financial analytics firm used four key metrics to find out where workers have been the least and most impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. They looked at the change in each city’s unemployment rate for May, which is the last month available, then compared that to May 2019, January 2020 and May 2020.
Once again, Pennsylvania has the biggest increase in claims as state's bizarre yoyoing continues. pic.twitter.com/2CP3dOefoF
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 8, 2021
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.