In fact, our electoral system is not as secure as it should be. Not surprisingly, citizens on both sides seem to trust it only when their party wins. Four years ago, of course, it was Democrats who claimed that the presidential election was “hacked,” and some, including the losing candidate herself, never stopped calling Trump’s presidency illegitimate. According to a 2020 Gallup poll, deep distrust in our electoral system goes back many years, though never before has it led to the kind of frightening violence we saw in Washington earlier this month.
Unfortunately, concerns about election security tend to be downplayed by whichever political party has won the most recent contest. That’s a mistake.
It’s not enough for a voting system to be fair. It needs to be seen as fair by everyone — the losers as well as the winners.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now