Found in Argentine territory, recently the remains of a dinosaur of dimensions never seen before were unearthed. Not even the Patagotitan, which had held the title for years, can compete with the dimensions of the new specimen.
Unlike its congeners, this new species of titanosaur reached about 33.5 meters, with an average weight of 173 tons. It received its name in honor of the powerful deities of Greek mythology, who wanted to storm Olympus in ancient times.
h/t Anonymer Feigling
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline