For those celebrating the strong employment report Friday, here's a reality check: Average hourly earnings (year-over-year) went up 5.2%. That's a nominal figure. Adjusted for 8.3% inflation, real wages actually went down 3.1%. You won't hear that from the White House. pic.twitter.com/gYR2M9OlQj
— Jim Rickards (@JamesGRickards) June 4, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News