- Scammers made off with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of NFTs after the Bored Ape Yacht Club was allegedly hacked, again
- Scammers made their way into the BAYC and Otherside Metaverse discord group and sent out phishing links to members
- The hackers made off with 145 Ethereum, a cryptocurrency that equates to more than $257,000, from the stolen NFTs
- It comes a month after Yacht Club members fell for another phishing scam that stole about $3 million
- Last week, Actor Seth Green had the copyright of his Bored Ape NFT scammed, putting in jeopardy the future of his cartoon featuring the character
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
See also PHONE SCAMMERS EXPLAINED: Willingness to give away money among older adults linked to cognitive profile of early Alzheimer’s.