An upcoming book from two New York Times journalist reportedly uncovers deep tensions between President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.
The book, which is titled: “This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future,” reveals Vice President Harris’ concerns regarding her portfolio.
According to an excerpt published in Politico today, Joe Biden’s communications director Kate Bedingfield blamed the tension between the White House and his second-in-command on Ms Harris.
The Washington Times columnist Charlie Hurt said the upcoming book shows Joe and Kamala are “backstabbing” each other.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!