Biden advanced DeConcini, a former Arizona Senator, as a candidate to join the Board of Trustees of the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation. The taxpayer-backed foundation distributes hundreds of scholarships to American undergraduates working in the field of natural sciences, engineering, and mathematics.
The National Pulse can reveal, however, that the Democratic Senator has accepted at least five trips to China from the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF). The organization is part of the Chinese Communist Party’s “United Front,” an effort that seeks to “co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party” and “influence foreign governments to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” according to the U.S. government.
CUSEF operates a “Former U.S. Congressmen Program,” where the organization sponsors travel to China for ex-officials, and upon return, participants create “favorable” reports that are “distributed to politicians, experts, and other relevant individuals and organizations in the US,” according to Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings. Participants are “chosen based on their seniority and relevance to US-China relations during their time in Congress, as well as their open-minded perspective to China,” notes a program description:
“Former Congressmen can visit with current and former politicians in China, university professors and students, think tanks, and businesspeople to deepen their understanding of China’s peaceful development. Additionally, cultural activities and touring historic sites can also provide further context into the history of China’s development. Such visits will also help inform Chinese officials and thinkers about America’s perspectives of current domestic and foreign affairs issues that are relevant to China.”
And DeConcini, the former Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, has aided the effort to spread Chinese Communist Party propaganda, revealing in a 2017 op-ed that he joined five separate CUSEF delegations to China.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically