President Biden delivered a rambling press conference on Friday about the CDC’s blatantly political decision to overrule a scientific panel and issue guidance for more Covid-19 ‘booster shots.’
“And this week, as planned, we took a key step to protecting the vaccinated with booster shots,” Biden said. “Which our top government doctors believe provides the highest level of protection available today.”
In other words, the CDC was following orders from the White House and disregarded the scientific advice of its panel with its latest booster shot decision, which will be discussed further below.
“The Food and Drug Administration, the FDA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, they’ve completed their independent scientific review,” he continued.
“And based on that review, the majority of Americans who are ‘fully vaccinated’ with the Pfizer vaccine are now able to receive the booster shot six months after they’ve received their second shot,” he added.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB