Joe Biden’s reckless spending has caused inflation to hit a 40-year high.
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) June 17, 2022
The result of Joe Biden's reckless spending? 8.6% inflation — a 40 year high.
That's not "progress."
Elect state Republicans to hold the line against Biden's failures and fix our economy. pic.twitter.com/ao2M4oqXCl
— Republican State Leadership Committee (@RSLC) June 14, 2022
The numbers don’t lie.
Joe Biden’s reckless spending has left Americans facing higher costs each month he has been in office. t.co/8DpqZf3KE4
— Republican State Leadership Committee (@RSLC) June 16, 2022
Joe Biden announced to send another $1 billion in new military aid to Ukraine while many Americans struggle with record-high gas and groceries prices, baby formula and food shortages, 401Ks crashing due to market collapse, highest inflation, and highest interest rates since 1994.
Joe Biden announced on Wednesday after a phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that he will send additional aid for security and humanitarian assistance.
“I informed President Zelenskyy that the United States is providing another $1 billion in security assistance for Ukraine, including additional artillery and coastal defense weapons, as well as ammunition for the artillery and advanced rocket systems that the Ukrainians need to support their defensive operations in the Donbas,” Biden said in a statement.
“Today, I am also announcing an additional $225 million in humanitarian assistance to help people inside Ukraine, including by supplying safe drinking water, critical medical supplies and health care, food, shelter, and cash for families to purchase essential items,” Biden added.
OUR PLAN TO MAKE THE PROLES SUFFER IS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY, BUT THEY’RE GETTING RESTLESS: Biden hosts climate meeting amid high gas price pressure.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…