OPEC tells a weak, incompetent US president to drop dead
Last week, we were wondering : What could be more pathetic than the sight of President Joe Biden begging OPEC to increase oil production, just to make up for the U.S. and Canadian oil production that he had gone out of his way to impede from the moment he took office ?
Believe it or not, that was not a hypothetical question. There is, in fact, something even more pathetic than Biden’s desperate request for a foreign oil cartel to spare him motorists’ anger and a political backlash.
That would be the oil producers’ response to Biden, which roughly translates to “drop dead.”
At the very moment Biden’s administration was being convulsed by its humiliating strategic failure in Afghanistan, the international oil cartel and the adjacent producers known as “OPEC-plus” added insult to injury with their defiant answer. As Reuters reported it, the major oil producers (including Russia) let word slip that they “believe oil markets do not need more oil than they already plan to release in the coming months.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB