The Toronto Maple Leafs hired Dusty Imoo to be goaltending coach for the Marlies. Still, they fired him only two days later when the club found out he had “liked” a long list of Trump MAGA tweets, especially tweets posted during the January 6th Capitol riot.
Imoo, 51, appeared to support many of the tweets flying around Twitter that fateful day, some that accused Vice President Mike Pence of being a traitor, others that reacted in glee at the size of the crowd at Trump’s rally that day.
Here's a small sample of Dusty Imoo's likes from Jan 6th. pic.twitter.com/UxcmIxpuqs
— jon (@SteitzerJon) August 8, 2021
Alternate title: The Toronto Marlies have hired Dusty Imoo – a full out anti-Black and transphobic white supremacist t.co/jPDsswKI8L pic.twitter.com/d0HoXzKIg3
— Gaby (@hockeynuisance) August 8, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…