British actor John Cleese is taking no chances with what he considers the “woke” mob, even if it means canceling an upcoming appearance at his own alma mater.
Cleese on Tuesday took to the social media platform Twitter to announce he was pulling out of appearing at the leading UK institution after a fellow attendee was barred by “woke” staff and students.
“I was looking forward to talking to students at the Cambridge Union this Friday, but I hear that someone there has been blacklisted for doing an impersonation of Hitler,” Cleese told his 5.6 million Twitter followers. “I regret that I did the same on a Monty Python show, so I am blacklisting myself before someone else does.”
Citing the “woke” mob, British comedic actor John Cleese has canceled an upcoming appearance at Cambridge, his alma mater. The “Monty Python” legend pulled out after a fellow actor was barred by staff and students. Above, Cleese attends a special screening of “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City. Stephen Lovekin/Getty It was in the 1970s sitcom Fawlty Towers that while playing the character of Basil Fawlty, Cleese impersonated Hitler.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.