ric Hoffer, the late “longshoreman philosopher,” said that “every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”
Most of the defenders of censorship by Big Tech have claimed that most of the removed postings have violated “the science” surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. This ignored the fact that many of the offending posts have been by highly credentialed scientists and medical specialists from some of the most prestigious institutions in the world, including Stanford, Yale, Harvard, and Oxford.
But what explains Twitter’s censorship of Jason Whitlock, an African-American sports commentator formerly of ESPN?
Whitlock’s crime is that he posted a link to a real estate blog showing that Patrisse Khan-Cullors, a Black Lives Matter co-founder, was buying a $1.4 million home in a secluded Los Angeles neighborhood where only 1.4 percent of residents are black.
Whitlock had some fun zinging the self-described “trained Marxist” ideologue for her hypocrisy: “She had a lot of options on where to live. She chose one of the whitest places in California. She’ll have her pick of white cops and white people to complain about. That’s a choice, bro.”
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.