by Chris Black
Peterson must have some kind of background in evolutionary biology, and he must be capable of explaining that sexual drive is based on fertility.
This is a FACT. It’s not an opinion.
Morbidly obese women are not sexually attractive because they are unhealthy, and sexual attractiveness is based on the fitness for reproduction. A bulbous slug is not fit for reproduction.
Put on the mask, Peterson.
So I told my staff to change my password, to keep me from temptation, and am departing once again. If I have something to say I'll write an article or make a video. If the issue is not important enough to justify that then perhaps it would be best to just let it go. t.co/5MC7LxlOLj
— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) May 17, 2022
Dr. Jordan Peterson has quit Twitter after facing backlash for declaring that plus-size Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Yumi Nu is “not beautiful.”
“Sorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that,” Peterson tweeted Monday afternoon in response to a New York Post tweet about Nu, who is featured this year on a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover.
He’s just such a pussy.
A weak pussy.
And it’s not just the pills. It is the weakness that made him addicted to the pills in the first place.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably