Clemson just suffered a tough loss in the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State. Despite being more than a touchdown favorite, the Tigers were handed a lopsided 49-28 loss by the Buckeyes.
Star quarterback Trevor Lawrence didn’t have his best performance either.
His statistics looked great. He completed 68.9 percent of his passes for 400 yards and three total touchdowns, but an interception and three fumbles (one lost) look ugly. In other words, it was a rough evening for the junior.
To make matters worse, Lawrence had a journalist accidentally call him out during the postgame press conference over Zoom. She didn’t realize that her audio wasn’t muted, and said “poor Trevor needs to shave his stache.”
Someone forgot to mute. 😳😳😳
Classic Zoom moment with Trevor Lawrence after the game.pic.twitter.com/suxMVdliIy
— Matt Schick (@ESPN_Schick) January 2, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.