"JP Morgan: Gold to steadily decline to $1520 by Q4 in 2022."
What do you think? JP Morgan seems to think that the Fed will ignore a market crash and keep raising rates. Is that likely?
I think the Fed comes rushing back in with easy money after a 20% market decline. pic.twitter.com/IJglkU4EiY
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 30, 2021
The Taylor rule suggests that the Fed funds rate should be at its highest level in history.
Instead, the Fed is keeping short term rates at the lowest ever recorded. pic.twitter.com/h63GWuZICT
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) December 30, 2021
In Q3 2021, mortgage debt increased $230 billion, the largest quarterly increase since 2006. t.co/MsmnEu6upn
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) December 30, 2021
Liquidity works both ways on the upside and as you see right now on the downside.
— Thomas Thornton (@TommyThornton) December 30, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.