Earnings: $1.38 a share, compared with the $1.04 per share estimate of analysts surveyed by Refinitiv.
Revenue: $33 billion, compared with the $30.3 billion estimate.
The bank posted a profit of $4.7 billion, while setting aside another $8.9 billion for credit losses.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas